<body> <body>



Friday, October 13, 2006 @ 8:09 PM


You guys must catch this movie. It is seriously amazing and
Channing Tatum is the lead actor. He's seriously very hot in this movie.
It's a movie about how those two above get together in a dance.
And also how to chase dreams yada yada yada.
The show is also quite hilarious as well, especially the part where
that girl have to teach Channing how to dance lyrical.
You see, Chan is a hip hop dancer and knows nuts about lyrical.
Eventually, he manage to master it and ya in the process fell in love.
You guys who are Channing Tatum fans out there
have to catch this movie. It's a must!
I mean he's multi-talented, he could play basketball, soccer and
dance. He appeared in She's The Man and Coach Carter.
Can I be Jenna please?


heat.

HUMAIRA.
stickers makes me happy!

hop.

zubaidah.
atiqah.
wahidah.
rai.
haziqah.
jiajia.
xinhui.
sakinah.
asha.
elferra.
minchell.
ann.
eileen.
doris.
angela.
jasshima.
khadijah.


hit.

hot.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II